MAGENTO NETSUITE INTEGRATIONS
Envisage Digital offers Magento integration to NetSuite systems. This is an excellent way of storing & collecting product, order and customer data, via the UK’s #1 cloud ERP software package!
Why integrate with Netsuite?
- Improved Stock Management – Directly sync up stock levels in your warehouse with those available on your website. This removes the risk of over-selling on stock you don’t have.
- Updated Product Attributes – To help keep your products as accurate as possible and to improve your chance of converting customers, you can automatically update product attributes all in one place.
- Reduced Labour Costs – the very nature of this software means less need for manual input of technical data, and thus reduces costs of labour.
- Improved Customer Service – The system can automatically transfer customer details for shipping, which speeds up the distribution chain and improves overall customer service.
- Improves Marketing Capabilities – The ability to fully track the purchasing process of all customers means you can garner valuable insight into shopping habits. This then allows you to improve your marketing strategy in line with what your customers want.
- Fast Access To Detailed Reports – As all sales and accounting information gets updated automatically, you can quickly gather detailed reports of all activity.
What Is It?
Looking to streamline your business and offload more of the mundane tasks, then Netsuite could be the one for you. Netsuite is essentially an all-in-one cloud ERP software package, designed to make running your business easier and more profitable.
Netsuite incorporates all aspects of accounting, CRM, eCommerce and inventory control, to allow you to improve the overall functionality of your systems. Access to real-time reporting allows you to keep up to date with the performance of your company and implement any necessary changes.
It also integrates with Magento for a seamless delivery of services. By working with Netsuite as your chosen ERP software package, you are able to gain deeper insight into how to overall streamline your business and quickly scale it in order to reach more customers.
How It Works?
Netsuite is an order management system. As soon as a customer checks out from the Magento store, sales orders are then created within Netsuite. This in turn instantly affects stock levels with near real-time shock synchronisation between both Netsuite and the Magento platform you’re running your store on.
In terms of managing products, pricing, images, categories and other custom attributes, everything is managed directly in your Netsuite account, and changes made are integrated or updated within your Magento store.
So, in a nutshell, you use Netsuite to help manage your store as a business with all the required admin tasks and that data is then integrated into your Magento store, where customers can purchase goods which then feed back into Netsuite.
NetSuite to Magento
Magento to NetSuite
NetSuite to Magento